This page is a record of the changes made to this Calendar after it was originally published.
There are three types of changes noted on this page:
- Items marked as ADDENDA were approved after the Calendar was published. Addenda listings will include the date the change was approved. This is the date the new regulation took effect, regardless of when it was added to the Calendar.
- Items marked as ERRATA include corrections to errors or omissions. The change was approved prior to the original publication of the Calendar.
- Items marked as EDITORIAL include changes made for clarity.
If you have any questions regarding the items listed here, please contact the University Calendar Editor.
May 29, 2023
ERRATUM. The number of credits required in approved options for the Specialization in Statistics [Science] program have been corrected from 18 units to 21 units.
May 29, 2023
ERRATA. Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Science and Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Science Post-Professional Certification degree completion have been updated to reflect an increase in unit weight for MLSCI 435 and MLSCI 461 from 1 unit to 1.5 units, approved on May 18, 2023.
May 29, 2023
ERRATUM. The deadline to withdraw from second half 3-week classes in the Spring Term 2023 in the Dates and Deadlines from Spring/Summer 2023 Terms page was corrected to June 7, 2023 from June 8, 2023 to correspond to the date as published in the Academic Schedule of the 2022-2023 Calendar.
May 1, 2023
ERRATUM. The MD Program Reexaminations section of the Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry Regulations page has been updated. Where medical illness is the reason for failure of an exam, the regulation has been corrected to state that students may be asked to provide supporting documentation for confirmation. Previously, the regulation erroneously specified that students must provide a medical note.
Apr. 26, 2023
ERRATA. The Dates and Deadlines from Fall 2023/Winter 2024 Terms page has been updated with the following corrections:
- The Registration Add/Delete deadline for Fall/Winter (A/B part classes) has been corrected to September 18, 2023 from September 15, 2023.
- The Fee Refund (50%) deadline for Winter Term second half 6-week classes has been corrected to March 22, 2024 from March 27, 2024.
Apr. 20, 2023
ADDENDUM. The Teleconferencing Guidelines on the Supervision and Examinations (Graduate) page have been updated in accordance with changes approved on April 17, 2023. To review a PDF copy of this section prior to revisions, see Archive Copy - Supervision and Examinations - Acalog ACMS 20230420 .
Apr. 19, 2023
ADDENDUM. Degree Program Regulations on the Academic Regulations page has been updated in accordance with changes approved on April 17, 2023. To review a PDF copy of this section prior to revisions, see Archive Copy - Academic Regulations - Acalog ACMS 20230419 .
Apr. 18, 2023
ERRATUM. On the Dates and Deadlines from Fall 2023/Winter 2024 Terms page, the Augustana Fall Term 11-week classes end date was corrected from Dec. 11, 2023 to Dec. 6, 2023.
Apr. 4, 2023
EDITORIAL. The following pages have been updated to reflect changes in the Faculty of Education. Departments have been replaced with program areas, and Undergraduate Student Services has been replaced with Education Student Services:
Apr. 3, 2023
ERRATUM. The Academic Schedule was updated to change the Orientation for New Students from Aug. 31, 2023 to Sept. 2-4, 2023.
Mar. 30, 2023
ADDENDA. The Faculty of Nursing Admission Requirements page has been updated in accordance with changes approved March 16, 2023 to include the statement “Students with grades of CR will not be considered as meeting the C+ requirement” to the following two footnotes:
- BSc in Nursing — Honors Program, Applicants with a Prior Degree, Item 4
- BSc in Nursing After Degree Program, Requirements, Item 4
Mar. 22, 2023
ERRATUM. The Program and Technical Elective lists have been updated to include ECE 447 on the following pages:
Mar. 21, 2023
ERRATA. The following corrections were made to the end dates of Augustana 3-week classes:
- On the Academic Schedule page, the end date for Fall 2023 3-week Augustana classes was corrected from September 13 to September 12.
- On the Academic Schedule page, the end date for Winter 2024 3-week Augustana classes was corrected from January 24 to January 23.
- On the Dates and Deadlines from Fall 2023/Winter 2024 Terms page, the Classes End Date Exceptions - Augustana chart was updated to correct Fall Term First half 3 week classes from September 13 to September 12 and Winter Term First half 3 week classes from January 24 to January 23.
Mar. 16, 2023
ADDENDA. The following additions were made in accordance with changes approved March 15, 2023:
Mar. 13, 2023
EDITORIAL. Item 1 of the Eligibility for Appointment as Supervisor section of Supervision and Examinations (Graduate) was updated to accurately reflect Academic Categories and to directly link to the applicable UAPPOL policy. To review a PDF copy of this section prior to revisions, see Archive Copy - Supervision and Examinations - Acalog ACMS 20230313 .
Mar. 9, 2023
ERRATA. The Graduate Certificate in Stroke Rehabilitation (Rehabilitation Medicine) and the Graduate Certificate Bridging to Canadian Physical Therapy Practice (Rehabilitation Medicine) were approved for suspension by the General Faculties Council on Feb. 27, 2023.
Mar. 3, 2023
EDITORIAL. All footnotes made in reference to a requirement of a minimum grade of C+ on the Faculty of Nursing Admission Requirements page have been edited to note an equivalent grade of C+ or higher. To review a PDF copy of this page prior to revisions, see Archive Copy - Faculty of Nursing Admission Requirements - Acalog ACMS 20230303 .